Thursday, February 18, 2010

Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor Test Sticks, 30-Count Box
Product By Clearblue Easy
Available From 23 Sellers

Product Description

Helps Maximize Your Chances of Conceiving Your Baby. 30 test sticks - 3 Month Supply. Only for use with the Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor - Monitor sold separately. Unipath Research - Quality Tested. Helps Reduce the Time it Takes to Conceive Your Baby. Nearly all couples who conceive do so as a result of having intercourse during the six days leading up to and including ovulation. The Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor is the first and only technology based solely on hormone monitoring that provides you with personalized daily fertility information for pregnancy planning. The Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor: Displays your most fertile days unmistakably. Identifies your personal level of fertility every day. Tells you which days to test. The Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor Test Sticks are an essential part of the Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor. No other Test Sticks can be used with the Fertility Monitor. This package contains 30 Fertility Monitor Test Sticks, which is a 3 month supply. Please read the enclosed instruction leaflet before using the Test Sticks. Instructions appear in English and Spanish. The majority of women will need 10 test sticks each cycle. Monitor sold separately. For questions, call the Clearblue Easy Toll-Free Helpline Mon - Fri 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. ET: 1-800-321-EASY. Made in U.K.

Technical Details

  • Helps maximize your chances of conceiving your baby
  • Simple and easy to use
  • Only monitor to detect two key fertility hormones, luteinizing hormone and estrogen

Similar Products



Customer Reviews

"*HUGE EXPIRATION DATE PROBLEM" 2010-02-18
By Michael W. (CALIF, USA)
We received this PERSONAL merchandise in a transparent shrink-wrapped TOTALLY visible casing...huge mistake (lose of privacy) according to my wife. The Lot # and exp date where carefully removed using a sharp blade...similar to an Exacto knife. The exp date was not known except for what appeared on the box...the number "11". This led us to believing that the date of expiration was 2011. We were wrong. The manufacturer placed an indelible stamp of expiration on each stick inside...that being "2008-11". SO, we were nearly tricked. It remains apparent that the third party seller under the guise of Amazon intended to deceive us. If not for the manufacturer stamp of expiration on the stick itself we would have been fooled. As such we would like a full refund of the amount paid including the shipping. Furthermore, we would request that Amazon conduct a full investigation.

"Competitive price, reliable company" 2010-02-10
By Laura T. Zamrok (Central New Jersey)
This is a specialty item so you can search all over for good prices. Although the price at Amazon wasn't the cheapest, I knew it was a company that I could rely on if I had a problem with the product. I bought the actual CBEFM (monitor)from another website and it came damaged. It was so hard trying to return it after personally speaking to the head of the company at his dinner table! I've decided to stick with Amazon since I can trust the company. Also, I bought this around Christmas so there was free shipping. Bonus.

"Great product" 2010-02-07
By ShoeLover81 (Michigan)
I've been using the Clearblue Easy monitor for awhile, so I was happy when I was able to purchase these sticks for $20 cheaper than in a store. They came brand new, unopened box and in great condition.

"make sure you have a MONITOR" 2010-01-30
By M. South (Aurora, CO)
I purchased these after I had puchased Clearblue fertility sticks that DID NOT require the monitor. I didn't notice that one was required so I was rather confused when I received the product. I did go out and buy the monitor afterwards, and the product worked well. It showed when I was ovulating, where I never did get a positive with the sticks that you use without the monitor.

"Best Price I've Seen" 2010-01-07
By Stacy McAfee (Cordova, TN USA)
I've used this fertility monitor for two pregnancies and it has made the whole process so much easier. That being said, however, there is definitely a hefty price tag that comes along with a product as nice as this. The monitor itself can be pretty pricey not to mention the test strips which is why I was so thrilled to find Amazon offering the test strips at a fraction of the cost. It is definitely the best price I've found especially for brand new, in the box item.


All Reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment